For the publication in the conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration for Paper (6 pages)|
490 USD/per paper (6 pages)
3400 CNY/per paper (6 pages)
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3|
460 USD/ per paper (6 pages)
3100 CNY/per paper (6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
50 USD/ per extra page
300 CNY/per extra pag
|Attendees without Submission|
180 USD/per person
1200 CNY/per person
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）|
150 USD/per person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/per person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Journal||75 USD/book|
Details of the attending registration:
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ICMSEM 2023 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: ICMSEM 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ICMSEM 2023 Regular is 490 USD / 3400 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is 50 USD / 300 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
8. At least 20% of registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: 30% of payment refund
* After conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email.
The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure. Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.